Why wash your hands frequently?
Hand washing is one of the most simple and effective measures to prevent infectious diseases.
In daily work and life, people's hands are constantly in contact with items contaminated by viruses and bacteria.
The mucous membrane of the nose enters the human body and causes illness.
Therefore, keeping your hands clean and hygienic by washing your hands can effectively reduce the risk of contracting diseases.
Do you know the correct way to wash your hands?
The correct seven-step method of washing hands is:
Step 1: Turn on the faucet, wet your hands with running water, apply hand sanitizer (or soap), palms facing each other, and rub your fingers together to create a foam.
Step 2: Rub the palms of the hands and the backs of the hands together along the fingers, and exchange the hands.
Step 3: With the palms facing each other, rub your hands together along the fingers.
Step 4: Bend the joints of each finger, put the back of the finger on the palm of the other hand and rotate and rub, and exchange hands.
Step 5: Hold the thumb of one hand and rub the thumb of the other hand, and exchange hands.
Step 6: Put your fingertips together in the palm of the other hand and rotate and rub, and exchange your hands.
Step 7: Rub the wrist and arm of the other hand with one hand until the elbow, and switch hands. The kneading time is not less than 20 seconds. Rinse hands thoroughly with water after rubbing and dry them with a clean towel or paper towel.
- Automatic hand soap dispenser using a sensitive infrared motion sensor, the Automatic Foaming Soap Dispenser can quickly foam in 0.25 seconds
- It is the cute duck cartoon design that is helpful to kids to develop a good habit of hand washing. The cute soap dispenser can also be an awesome home decor for your kitchen.
- Long-press the switch for 2 seconds and then the smart soap dispenser will clean the nozzle automatically.
- The hands free soap dispenser has a super long battery life of 90 days and can be fully charged within 2~3 hours thanks to the TYPE-C charging port.
- The volume of remaining soap can be easily checked with the transparent water tank. It can dispense up to 460 times When full loaded.